Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thanks for sharing.......

I suspect we've all had these moments...........during a seemingly innocent conversation, someone gives you a wee-bit too much information which makes you squirm. I've been thinking about the many times this has happened to me in my life, and here are several (not verbatim, most are quite old memories) which came to mind.

".....she decided to have her baby at home. When nobody was watching, the dog ate the placenta."

" Thanks, I'm feeling a little better but I've had explosive diarrhea all week."

" .......when I looked down, all I saw was this moist, brown ring."

" I was totally drunk, so I didn't care. In the morning, the sheets looked like a murder had been committed."

" ........so I just shook the turd out of my pant-leg."

" ........and his nose smelled like my asshole."

" When I woke up, I had little toilet-paper balls in my mustache."

" .......and I ended up with crabs in my mustache." (not the same guy as the previous quote)

" .......and now I have hemorrhoids."

" I had to have some genital warts burned off. They were like speed-bumps."

" She was fine except for the prolapsed rectum."

" .......green discharge."

No comments:

Post a Comment